Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hull/Gatineau PQ

A little while ago, I went to Wakefield PQ and found some treasure along the way. If you weren't down for the ride (so that means if you're aren't my Labrador, you weren't), you can see the sights vicariously through me, here.

More recently I went to the Hull/Gatineau region of La Belle Province, and once again, I found some hidden street gems.


Part of the charm of the Hull/Gatineau region is that even the petty criminals love to play the Kazoo. I do too.

And another thing I like about this particular region, is that even the people who urinate publicly take the time and effort to make sure that people are aware of it, and no one steps in it on their way by.




If you ever get the chance to go, I strongly suggest that you do.

And if for nothing else, the beer is cheaper and they have off-track betting.

No comments:

Post a Comment